Sunday, March 16, 2008

The NEW Brendon Elliott Golf Blog Spot

The NEW Brendon Elliott Golf Blog Spot



Hello Everyone & Welcome!



My name is Brendon Elliott. I am a Golf Professional in Central Florida and between work & schooling, I have been involved in the business for almost 18 years. My blog articles will cover many aspects of the wonderful world of golf. Instruction, my take on the latest in golf news, the business of golf and reviews of great courses, equipment, appareal, training aids and more will be a few of the topics covered. Please stop by often to see what's up on the Offical Brendon Elliott Golf Blog Spot!



Also, next time you are surfing the web, check out my new website: http://www.brendonelliottgolf.com/ This redesigned version of my site will have many exciting new features. "The Golf-Shop" will be my new on-line store where you can buy apparel, hats, golf prints, and great golf accessories. Check out my Golf Lessons page for information on taking private lessons with me at my NEW training studio here in beautiful Central Florida. The Golf Lessons shop (Coming April 2008) will offer mp3 and video lessons that you can download as well as an area where you can send a video of your swing for analysis.



The NEW BrendonElliottGolf.com will also have monthly contest's for great prizes, fantasy golf, the latest in golf news from the tour's and many other great features! After checking out the site, please leave your feedback on my Contact Us page or here on my Blog. I look forward to hearing from you!



Thanks for stopping by!



Brendon Elliott

No comments: